Saturday, September 27, 2014

And so it begins...

Deciding to write a novel was an easy choice to make. Figuring out what to write about was simple, too. Even the actual act of putting words to paper (digital paper, of course!) came naturally for me. The hardest part was having the courage to share it with the world. Sharing my work is the same as revealing myself, showing my thoughts, feelings, weaknesses, and fears. But it also gives me a chance to show my humor, sensitivity, and imagination.

I write to please myself, to release stress and worries in my own daily life, to provide an escape into a world where magic still exists. Being a grown woman doesn't mean I can't believe in magic anymore. It just means I have to find a creative way to blend my love for fantasy and romance into my reality. This was my way to do that.

In what could arguable be the busiest time of my life, I have found solace in Everealm. This series may start off a little shaky, as I find my feet. But I promise if you stick with me, I will guide you through the realm and show you the wonders that hide there...


~J.D.W.



0 comments:

Post a Comment