Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Ta-Da! Release Day is Here!!!

Wildfire (Book Two) just became live on Amazon & Smashwords within the past hour! It will be available on Barnes & Noble, iTunes, and many other sites within the next day or so. I am so excited to share the second installation of the series with everyone and I have been working on Blood Moon (Book Three) while I waited for the Wildfire listing to go live. I am so stinking happy with the direction the series is going in. I will also be working on some short stories to share in between Wildfire and Blood Moon. I plan to create a new page on here, titled "Everealm Chronicles" which will include Apple Tart and many other short stories or snippets with our favorite characters. This allows me to include more backstory and history, and also share things that happen throughout the series but got cut from the books. Perhaps, one day I will publish the chronicles on their own. For now, I hope everyone enjoys Wildfire and I can't wait to hear your feedback!




0 comments:

Post a Comment