Sunday, May 29, 2016

New Video! Chatting about Dynasty and Songs!

Howdy!

Check out the video for an update on Dynasty, the last book of the Everealm Series and info about the new series. Video runs long so you might want to listen to it as you're doing chores (LOL!).


P.S. Yes! Cassidy is in new series. Not sure why I forgot to say his name! :)

If you would like to be on the list to receive a read-and-review copy of Dynasty and/or the first 2 books of the Songs Series, just let me know. Comment below, Tweet me, message/email, or any other form of contact. Thanks!

~J.D.

5 comments:

Esther Hadassah said...

*raises hand in the air* Can I read/review them??? ♥ I've pretty much cleared the next few weeks, because everything I've been working on has been finished, pretty much.

I like listening to classical music, so don't worry about that LOL. And June 1st be my birthday, but if the book were to come out on that day, I would be a happy camper.

Even though you did not mention Cassidy, I will say he is a new favorite, especially after the way he tried to impress Sarita ♥

What? No love scenes? LOL That shouldn't be a problem. Your writing is awesome no matter what you do.

Esther Hadassah said...

I totally forgot. Dynasty and the Songs please?

J.D. Wright said...

Awesome! Thank you. And I love Cassidy, too. He wasn't supposed to be an important character but somehow he just grew on me.

Good news! I stayed up most of the night and finished editing Dynasty. I will send it out to my list of reviewers later today. Songs books will go out once the proofreader is finished with them. :)

MikaylaGray said...

I received Dynasty today *does a happy dance*, thank you! I'll also put my hand in the air for reading/reviewing the songs books!

Rekha said...

Thank you so much for dynasty. I've signed up for the tour and I'm jumping into dynasty on the 10th, right after exams. I cannot WAIT to see what happens. And I don't think the love scene thing should be a problem, I'm sure it's going to be awesome anyway!

Post a Comment