Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Map of Everealm! Visual aids are awesome!

Click on photo to enlarge!

Per a reader's suggestion, I have made a quick map of Southeast Everealm. Books 1 & 2 are largely based in this region of Everealm. In Blood Moon (Book 3), we will venture slightly outside of Southeast Everealm on occasion, so I will post a map to the other areas when necessary. I will be adding the map to Wildfire before publishing and will also publish a new edition of Everealm, including the map. However, maps in the book may be smaller than the maps found here.

I hope a visual aid will help to prevent any confusion. Everealm is a large land with many kingdoms and inhabitants. I hope the maps, paired with the Guide of Everealm (at the top of the blog), will help to keep everything straight. Leave a comment below if you have any questions or comments!

Map(s) can be found in the Guide, or by clicking below.
Maps of Everealm

~J.D.W.

0 comments:

Post a Comment